- History of Massage
- Health & Safety, Data Protection & Professional Ethics
- Anatomy & Physiology
- The Skin
- Muscular System
- Skeletal System
- Lymphatic System
- Blood & the Circulatory System
- The Nervous & Endocrine System
- The Respiratory, Olfactory and Digestive System
- Contra-indications , contra-actions and benefits to Massage
- Consultation Forms & Preparing for a Treatment
- Hygiene & Professional Etiquette
- Massage Media
- Massage Movements
- Manual Massage Routines
- Homecare and Aftercare Advice
The course has a pre-requisite of Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology, and you will also be required to complete the Home Study reading and questions and answers, which will need to be submitted to your tutor before the training day.
This allows for an intensive two days of practical training of the routine with your tutor.
Please note: To attain a Level 3 qualification, you will be required to complete and record 100 hours of case studies. These may be individual treatments, or treat 20 people 5 times.
Completed at your own pace, with no time limit.
This course is double accredited with both the Complementary Medical Association and The International Institute for Complementary Therapists.