A facial is both a relaxing and beneficial treatment to offer to your clients and these workshops are a great introduction for anyone wanting to learn how to provide this lovely treatment. We offer a one day workshop, which is suitable for complete beginners and covers the following topics.
All equipment needed for the workshop including a training manual will be provided on the day.
Course structure covers
- Benefits of Facials
- Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Skin Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
- Necessary Equipment Preparation for Facials including Professional Ethics
- Client Consultation and Contra-actions to a Facial
- Basic Facial Routine including: Cleanse, Tone, Steam, Extraction, Facial Massage and Mask
- Aftercare Advice